Saturday, October 31, 2009

Oh, the journey. . .

I am not much of a writer, not one for a lot of words, so why a blog? Well, I had a blog before I left for Texas at the end of 2007 when I entered the School Sisters of St. Francis in Panhandle, Texas. After a year and a half, after a brain surgery, after much time spent in bed with awful headaches for nearly a full year I returned to Omaha to begin again, to digest what it is that I learned in Texas, I really learned a lot!

God loves us all so much! He will never leave us alone, He never said it would be easy but He did promise we would never be alone. When I returned, I had no earthly idea what I would do, what would happen with the headaches (I did not have insurance), if I could hold a job, what would happen

I have been home now for five months and I still really don't know what will happen, at this time I am not pursuing the religious life, that may change, but for now I am working in customer service, living at home and REALLY enjoying Tuesday with Susie :-)

What will happen next? Time will tell, and that is what I will share here. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment