Tuesday, November 3, 2009

It's Tuesday. . . YEAH!

Tuesday's are the second best day of the week, second only to the Day of the Lord, it happens to be my other day off from work. It has become a day out with my dear friend Susie, enjoying a margarita, good Mexican food, and talking about everything from this nations future, to faith, and everything in between. I love Tuesdays! What each Tuesday brings... one never really knows the only staples are Susie, me, Roja's, Margarita's, and good conversation with a great friend, and we are growing, others are starting to join us. . .

I am learning to be more bold, and learning what that saying means: "You must stand for something, or you will fall for everything" (I think that is how it goes).

I am learning to trust the Lord, I am learning to love Him more and more. I am still learning. . .

2 comments:

  1. And I have been blessed with a dear friend in you! Tuesdays are REALLY a great day for me, too. What a kind waiter we have! He makes great margaritas & mojitos!

    ReplyDelete